To compete for the title of 2017 Genesee County Fair Queen or Fair Princess please complete the application form
. Completed applications are due by June 11, 2017. Questions, contact the pageant coordinator Amanda Gallo by email
or by phone at 585-813-7711.
Pageant Application Form
Contestant Must Be:
|Wednesday, June 14, 7pm
|Meet and Greet, headshots
|Monday, July 17, 5:30 pm
|Fair Parade (Parade starts at 6:30)
|Wednesday, July 19, 6 pm
|(Additional date may follow)
- Must be female
- Must be a resident of Genesee County, or must attend a Genesee County school, or can be a member of the Genesee County 4-H Program
- Must be between 5 - 19 years of age (age group based on age of contestant on July 1, 2017)
- Once crowned a winner, must wait 1 year to compete again in same age group
- Never been married
- Never had a child
Contestants are judged on (but not limited to) poise, confidence, posture, presentation of speech interaction with audience and host.
- Each contestant must submit a Pageant Application Form by June 1, 2017.
- Each contestant must submit a signed Release Form.
- Each contestant is asked to submit a minimum of $100 in sponsorships. Due by June 14, 2017. Please make checks payable to GCAS. Sponsors can be local businesses or “best wishes” from family members. All sponsors will have their name in the program for the evening and on the 2017 Genesee County Fair Queen Pageant.